Community helping Communities
The basis of the St. Croix Valley Foundation is its donors and the nonprofit organizations and causes they assist, and our affiliate community foundations and the organizations they and their donors serve. We’re working toward a common goal—strengthening the quality of life—where we live, work and play. It’s not a task that can be done alone. Without partnerships, the job would be impossible.
The SCVF is a partnership of donors, grant recipients, affiliate community foundations and others throughout the St. Croix region who all share in the goal to improve and strengthen quality of life in the St. Croix Valley. As a community of communities, the SCVF still serves all of the communities in the region, whether or not a local affiliate exists.
Our local affiliates include:
- Amery Area Community Foundation
- Chisago Lakes Area Community Foundation
- Hudson Community Foundation
- Lower St. Croix Valley Community Foundation
- New Richmond Area Community Foundation
- Northwest Alliance Community Foundation
- Prescott Foundation
- River Falls Community Foundation
- Somerset Community Foundation
- Stillwater Area Foundation
Each affiliate offers grant opportunities; visit each web page for information.
For more information, please contact Jane Hetland Stevenson, President, at (715) 386-9490.